Does fraud0 use subcontractors for the processing of the data?
For the purpose of hosting, fraud0 uses the cloud server services provided by Google (Google, Alphabet Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States or Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland for users from the EEA and Switzerland).
- Is personal data passed on to third-party systems?
- How is the data transmitted and which encryption methods are employed?
- How does the customer retrieve the data?
- When is the data deleted?
- Does fraud0 use subcontractors for the processing of the data?
- Where does the processing of the data take place?
- Who is the owner of the data?
- Who has access to the solution / data? By which measures is the access protected?
- Based on which legal basis can the fraud0 service be used on the website?
- Is personal data processed by fraud0?
Do you still have questions or require further details? Contact our support team for assistance!