No personal data is passed on to third-party systems, i.e. the customer's marketing technologies. However, the fraud0 customer can pass on the detection of bot users to its ad systems through the settings at his Tag Manager.
- Is personal data passed on to third-party systems?
- How is the data transmitted and which encryption methods are employed?
- How does the customer retrieve the data?
- When is the data deleted?
- Does fraud0 use subcontractors for the processing of the data?
- Where does the processing of the data take place?
- Who is the owner of the data?
- Who has access to the solution / data? By which measures is the access protected?
- Based on which legal basis can the fraud0 service be used on the website?
- Is personal data processed by fraud0?