We process two types of data: Customer data and User Data.
User data are those that fraud0 customers collect from their website users when the fraud0 software is integrated.
Customer data is data of the fraud0’s customer himself. Such data to log in to the fraud0 dashboard. A detailed list of processed data can be found in fraud0’s Data Processing Agreement.
- Is personal data passed on to third-party systems?
- How is the data transmitted and which encryption methods are employed?
- How does the customer retrieve the data?
- When is the data deleted?
- Does fraud0 use subcontractors for the processing of the data?
- Where does the processing of the data take place?
- Who is the owner of the data?
- Who has access to the solution / data? By which measures is the access protected?
- Based on which legal basis can the fraud0 service be used on the website?
- Is personal data processed by fraud0?