Proposed non-binding text for your data protection policy
We XXX as the website provider use fraud0, a service provided by fraud0 GmbH Sendlinger Straße 7, 80331 Munich, to detect invalid traffic and low-quality traffic and to prevent fraud on our website. By using the fraud0 service, we can detect invalid traffic on our site, improve our online marketing efforts, clean marketing-relevant statistics and improve the usability of our website.
End-user’s behaviour on Controller’s sites, information, such as click path, session ID, session start/stop time, timezone offset, date and time of visit, usage and behavioural data.
In our admin interface From fraud0 we receive a classification for invalid and low quality traffic, no personal data. There is no transfer of data to third parties - except as otherwise stated in our data processing agreement with you. When invalid or low quality traffic is detected, we generate invalid audience lists using our tag manager to automatically de-targeted this traffic across all our major buying channels like GoogleAds, Facebook, DV360 etc. Data processing by fraud0 only continues until a classification is done. Data processing by fraud0 will only continue until a classification has been made. The data is stored for further bot analysis with a period of one year.
- Where can I find fraud0's Data Processing Agreement (DPA)?
- Is personal data processed by fraud0?
- Based on which legal basis can the fraud0 service be used on the website?
- Who is the owner of the data?
- Does fraud0 use subcontractors for the processing of the data?
- Where does the processing of the data take place?
- How does the customer retrieve the data?
Do you still have questions or require further details? Contact our support team for assistance!