Do you also block valid and converting user?
No. We only block fraudulent non-human and low-quality users from clicking on your ads. And we only do so when we’re 100% certain. We never block real paying customers.
- What is low-quality traffic?
- What is the level of bot activity in general on the various platforms?
- How does fraud0 protect me?
- Do you also block valid and converting user?
- Do I have to check the platform daily to get results?
- How can I contact customer support?
- Is an implementation without Google Tag Manager also possible?
- How "reversible" are the changes (Negative Audiences)? Can the original state of the ad account simply be restored, should one decide against working with fraud0 after all? Or do the changes have to be reversed manually?
Do you still have questions or require further details? Contact our support team for assistance!